- Conducting the activities of IKSZ -Italos Karton Egyesülés (Beverage Carton Association) associating producers of beverage cartons, and cooperation with producers
- Assist in planning and execution of key deliverables in the collection and recycling value chain activities
- Identify the need for collection/recycling/projects/activities and propose a plan
- Develop cooperation with relevant external partners like waste management companies/recyclers to improve collection and recycling
- Promote sorting and recycling of milk and juice cartons, keep in touch with waste management companies, brokers, recyclers, relevant stakeholders, and opinion leaders
- Represent the IKSZ in various industry associations.
- Provide data for reliable accounting and reporting of collection and recycling rates
- Collaborate with waste management companies and opinion leaders, and propose opportunities for legislative development to achieve sustainability targets and secure business success.
- Lead/Execute local activities and secure actions related to circularity/ bio-diversity/ climate targets – education and public relations activities
- Lead/Execute advocacy work in the market in collaboration with members and other associations.
- Public Affairs tasks in Hungary and in the EU in the area of packaging waste, environment, Extended Producer Responsibility, and Circular Economy.
- Master’s degree in a related field (Environmental protection, waste management, and public affairs, and/or economic degree)
- Minimum 5-7-year related experience
- Excellent organizational, and management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, active connection with relevant stakeholders
- Good knowledge of Hungarian law in the field of packaging and packaging waste as well as separate collection and recycling
- Overall knowledge of the legal situation in Hungary/ EU mainly in the waste and packaging area
- Fluency in English and Hungarian
- Public affairs benefit experiences
- Variety of exciting challenges with opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Part-time working hours are also possible
- Company car
- Possibility to participate in local and global projects
- Continuous improvement Please send your application to email@example.com till 15 June 2022
Baka Éva ügyvezető Igazgató
IKSZ Egyesülés Budapest, 1119.Mérnök utca 37/c.,
Mobile: +36 20-9341-823
email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.italoskarton.hu